1. HSAA has a longstanding tradition of competitive sports. In its 9th season of varsity cheer, the program is strong, tested, proven. Many families that began the program continue to this day…such is this rich tradition of success.
2. Godly Coaching Staff…women dedicated to Christ, who have cheered competitively for many years.
3. Continuity of players…many student-athletes have cheered with the team for several years, creating a sense of camaraderie and commitment.
4. Dedicated Leadership…the HSAA Board of Directors is committed to maintaining excellence in the cheer program.
5. Coaches invest in each student-athlete…no matter the level of playing experience each player is challenged to improve, to contribute, to build a winning season.
6. Although HSAA does rely on the funds raised through a few key fundraising activities throughout the year, Cheerleading, not fund raising, is the focus of our organization. Players and families will not be constantly pressured to raise funds, and will not be required to meet minimum quotas, etc.
7. A cohesive organization led by women of integrity who have a proven knowledge of cheerleading with teams comprised of student-athletes from home school families located all over the Dallas metroplex and surrounding areas.